Friday, July 19, 2013

Origami Owl Jewelry - Vision Board

Have you heard of Origami Owl? It's custom jewelry lockets and tags you design yourself.
I decided to go with the diamond lockets with a few of my favorite charms creating a "vision" board I wear around my neck as a reminder to honor my dreams -keeping me focus!

Hoot Owl: I plan on selling Origami  Owl Jewelery once I am allowed to fly.There is actually a waiting list to sell! Sounds popular or what?!

Faith: I'm going back to school and majoring in Christian Ministries.

Camera: I would love to get a better camera this season!

Coffee Cup: I'm volunteering at the Skyline Church Coffee Shop and would love to make a coffee drink without any help!

Travel Luggage: Would love to travel and do missionary work once Julia (14) graduates.

Green Accent Stone: Want to eat better. More greens -salads.have a healthier season.

Lips: This one was a gift from Origami Owl Corporate office welcoming me to the DESIGNER IN WAITING Team!

There you have it ! My vision board Origami Owl Jewelry!

Click here to see my Origami Owl site


No comments: