Monday, April 16, 2012

The Mod Podge - Mannequin Mandy Project


Here sits a mannequin I purchased last summer. For the past year, I have put several different outfits on the mannequin that either no longer fit me or NEVER fit. For this photo I stripped her naked for a ModPodge project .


I scanned a favorite blouse (Charlotte Russe brand: purchased @ a Thrift store about 6 years ago)

Also gathered different art work from wall paper, vintage prints and pictures from my camera.....




Forgot to take a pic of the brush used ...yet you get the idea....there wasn't a set order in paper placement. Applied the Modge Podge clue on both sides of the paper. Smoothed any bumps and then just let juices of my artistic journey go with the flow.....I felt a little out of sorts  while applying the glue in certain areas -as if I was violating my mannequin or something.....I decided to name her "Mandy" .......... 
Here are some random pics of "Mandy"










Postcards to Mandy can be sent to:
Mandy La Bella Luna
P.O. Box 1009
Jamul,CA 91935

The postcards will be scanned and featured in an upcoming blog with a free advertsing link to your website.

Here are little Mandy's I made with the excess prints....



No comments: